Seiche Water Technology Group ("SWTG") recognises that the disciplines of quality, health & safety and environmental management are an integral part of its management function. The Senior Management Team view these as a primary responsibility and to be the key to good business in adopting appropriate quality standards.
The Senior Management Team of SWTG call for continuous improvement in its quality management activities. Business is conducted according to the following principles.
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations;
- Follow a concept of continuous improvement and make best use of our management resources in all quality matters;
- Communicate our quality objectives and performance against these objectives throughout SWTG and to interested parties;
- Take due care to ensure that activities are safe for all personnel including employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our work;
- Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest quality standards;
- Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions, which may have an impact on quality; and
- Train our personnel in the needs and responsibilities of quality management.
It is also our aim that, with the total involvement and understanding of all personnel through the implementation of a documented quality management and information system, meeting the ISO 9001:2015 Standard, we will exceed the expectations of our customers and personnel.
Approval for this Statement
Name: Mark Burnett, Chief Executive Officer
Date: 15 July 2018